Custom Search

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Learned about sites that pay for writing articles.

After much research on online money making, I came across this which is pretty profitable. The company is AC. They pay you to write articles about certain subjects, and if they are of good quality(spelling, grammar, etc) they will accept or deny your articles based on quality. It's not that bad though. I wrote 15 articles for them and four were accepted. Which came to be $60.00 in a few hours time(only about 2 hours for the 4 that were accepted. I did waste some time on the ones that weren't accepted, but with a little rewrite, and more content added they will eventually be accepted. Money in the bank so to say. Anyway my best tips for beginners is to check what is selling, and copy the person's articles that are selling. I wish someone would have told me about this a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment